Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013

Shopping in Wichtia

written on 9/28/13

Hey guys,

today started very early. I got up at 6 am because we wanted to leave at 7 am. Okay, at least this was the plan. We actually left at 8 am. Then we started way to Wichita to go Shopping. In total we had to drive abou 4 hours to get there.
We - that are Amy (my hostmom), Briannah (my exchangestudent), Alex (my bigger hostsister), Trenton (my hostbrother), Wiebke (a friend of mine) and Madilyn (her exchangestudent) and myself. But on the way to Wichita we picked up Briannah's little cousin and let Trenton at their house with his other cousin.

First thing we did in Wichita was eating. We ate at Olive Garden and that was fantastic. I chose pasta with chicken and it was great! What I like most if you go to Restaurant in America is that you cann refill your drink as often as you want FOR FREE ! That's hard to imagine when you come Rom Germany where you have to pay for every single glass.
Then we really started our girls-shoppingday. So we went to a big mall. Mainly Wiebke and I spent our time in hollister. If you ever come to the USA you should buy hollister! I've bought jeans for converted 20€ . Clothes are compared to Germany a lot cheaper - yeah almost everything is cheaper here.
After about 4 hours Shopping we went to get our Nails done. I've never done this before and this was pretty cool. I really liked that and if it wansn't so expensive in Germany I would have my nails done there too. I always do my nails on my own but to have them done is great ! And it was so cute how Braylee's (Briannah's little cousin) eyes twinkled when she got her nails done.
Finally we went to McDonalds and eat something before we made our way home.
All in all we had a great day and I really want to thank my mom Amy for this awesome day !


Goodbye and see you later !

Svea <3 :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen