Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013

It's raining dogs and cats !

written on 9/27/13

Hey guys,
here I am again. I decided to start writing my blog in english because my hostmom told me that she reads my blog. So Amy, especially for you I write in english now. I am sorry for my spelling mistakes but at least you can understand what I write.
Today was a normal schoolday. So I went to School and had some subjects and a lot of German night preparation. That's always a Little bit boring but I think the GN is going to be great. After School the Moscow Wildcats had again a Football game. By the time I really get used to cheer at the Wildcats Teams. It always fun to go to games.
After the game everybody of the students decided to
go again to Hugoton and to the "nest". That's the parking where the youth of Moscow and Hugoton meets sometimes. I really love Sonic since I tried it first time so we first ordered something there. I took a rasberry sprite and gosh .. I LOVE IT ! And I gonna miss this a lot when I am back in Germany.
After we hung out a while there me and a few people needed a bathroom so we drove to McDonalds. When we came back something crazy happened: It rained ! You have to know that it usually never rains here in Kansas. So the landscape around here is very dry. But almost every year when the Germans are here it rains. :D
We just arrived at the nest and it suddenly started to rain badly. It was raining dogs and cats.  Within a few minutes it was stormy and Little creeks were running down the street and everybody jumped into their cars and drove away. But when I tried to get into Briannah's car from Kaitlyn's I was totally wet. Maybe you can imagine how bad it was.
Finally we went to Briannah's boyfriend's house and hung out there. She felt asleep so we stayed very late and drove home in the middle of the night. I was so tired that I almost felt asleep too. All in all another great day here. And right now I can say that I never want to leave !

Goodbye and until my next post !

Your Svea <3 :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen