Freitag, 15. November 2013

Finally the German Night

written on 10/06/13


Hey guys,

Tonight we had our German Night. But besides that happened a lot.
In the morning before we all went to Madilyn to carve pumpkins I said a little goodbye to my parents because Amy and Harley had to left for Oklahoma City for a doctor's appointment. After they were gone I found a present with a card for me on the kitchentable. It was perfume from Hollister ( I love that!). Thanks to my awesome parents for leaving this present for me. In the card they wrote that they're sorry to miss the German night and that they love me. That was so cute and Amy & Harley if you read my blog: Thank you so much ! You were the greatest hostparents I could ever imagine!
 Carving Pumpkins was special to me because I've never done this before. At the end we had a a lot of beautiful pumpkins and I took mine home so Amy can see it when she is back home. After that we ate pizza and other halloween sweets at Madilyn's.
Later we had to leave for the German Night. So we went to the school and startet the last practise of the GN. Everything was just alright and we were ready for all the people coming to see us. I was soo excited to present our program. But at the end everybody liked it and it was great!
For everybody to imagine what we did is our program here:

A Cup-Song-Performance
-by the whole group-

Gangnamstyle
-danced by the whole group-

Lemon Tree
-sung by the whole group-

Self-made film about Rotenburg
- produced by Alina, Toni, Moritz-

Father & Son
-sung by the wohole group-

Music Performance
-by Anna (guitar) and Cara (piano)-

Sketch (4 TV series get mixed up)
-by the whole group-

My heart will go on (Piano performance)
-by Annemarie-

Viva La Vida
-sung by the whole group-

He's a pirate (Flute performance)
-by Alina and Wiebke-

Soccer competiton
-by Moritz, Sören, Jorawar, Toni, Jason-

Nur noch kurz die Welt retten - Tim Bendzko (with moves)
-performed by the whole group-


After our great German Night everybody went to Mc Donald's to eat and after that to the nest. Just when Briannah and me came home after this great day Amy and Harley arrived from Oklahoma City.
And what I realized: I am going to leave in 2 DAYS !!! I just could cry right now because I don't want to leave. I love my family and almost everything here.... It's gonna be a sad day tomorrow.

Goodbye and see you
Svea <3 :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen