Samstag, 16. November 2013

Sad footprints

written on 10/07/13

Hey guys,

It was the last day in moscow today. We tidied up everything which was left from our German Night and went to the lessons with our exchangestudents where we usually practised for the GN. It was a sad day. No one would have ever thought that leaving would be this hard. But we all tried to enjoy the last day. After school we went to haily to eat something and in the afternoon we went bacck to the school to watch our last football game. It was all great fun and I am really gonna miss that.
When the football game was done we went again to Hailey's to have a little "last-night-party". We played a dance game on the XBox and did a harlem shake.
It was about 10 o'clock when Briannah and me came home. Before I started packing all my things we did S'morse dip. That was the greatest thing I ate during my time here.
Packing my things was really hard and I was just sad.
When I was done I went upstairs to Amy. She was with Bri in her bedroom watching TV so I asked her to come in. We talked a lot and and laughed about the last 2 weeks. Before I went downstairs to go to bed we took some funny pictures. Maybe I'll show them later on my blog.


Now I need to go to bed because we're leaving tomorrow morning. :(

Goodbye and see you


Svea :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen