Mittwoch, 13. November 2013

Houseparty, Houseparty

written on 10/05/13


Hey guys,

Today was the volleyball tournament in Moscow. That was a great event which started very early in the morning. Everybody without Trenton and me stood up around 7 am and went to the School. I don'nt know when I woke up but when I came above in the kitchen I saw a letter to me and Trenton which said that they're going to pick us ap in about 5 minutes. So I just got Trenton to stand up, Dress and take his medicine. After that my "Dad" picked us up I watched together with the other German students the volleyball tournament. We screamed and shouted, we claped our hands and cheered for the Lady Wildcats and at the end they got the thrid place. This day was great fun and I really enjoyed the spirit of the teams and the whole atmosphere.
After the tournament
we went home. And then there was one of my personal highlights during my time here in America.: Driving !
Briannah an I sat in the car and she tought me driving. And that is an incredible feeling. I'll miss that in Germany because driving is independence and great fun. Thank god the American vehicles are almost all automatic. Driving was a lot easier than I thought but I drove just slowly through whole Moscow (which is not really big) and a few times I drove a short part on the highway.
I also drove to the little shop in Moscow were Briannah bought some ice for the houseparty which was planned for the evening/night.
Just when the first guests (our German boys) arrived my mom asked me if I wanted to drive her to the shop again to buy some things. So the Boys were joking that she better does not let me drive the car because I can't drive but Amy let me and I was kinda glad to master this.
So we had a nice houseparty with hot dogs, an open fire and a lot of fun. Unfortionately my cell phone broke without any reason so I've got no phone for the moment.
By the late end of the party we were just a few people left. So they had the idea to drive through the fields and this was great fun. We drove through the fields four hours and we finally came home at about 4 am. That was one of the best days I spent here until now.
I am so thankful for my hostfamily !

Goodbye & See you

Svea <3 :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen