Mittwoch, 13. November 2013

Freeze my mind

written on 10/04/13


Hey guyys,

Today's friday ! And I am ready for the Weekend.
But today was also a crazy day. I never experienced such a confusing and crazy weather. Last time (as you can read) I wondered about the bad rain which came suddenly. But today it was different. On the morning it was warm - not as hot as the days before but warm. It was the perfect weather for a jeans and a t-shirt .
In the evening we went
to another football game of the seniors. My mistake was just that I had chosen the wrong clothes cause it got cold - icecold. It must have been under 0°C ! We hat lots of blankets to cover us but it was still too cold.
It was even so cold that we ran two laps of the track. So we got a bit warmer. I felt really sorry for the cheerleader who had to support the football team no matter which weather it was.
After the game we ate at Subway (what a wonder) and finally went home. By the time I really got tired of eating at Subway -although if it still is tasty.

Goodbye 'til next time

Svea <3 :)

P.s.: Pictures are coming soon !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen