Samstag, 9. November 2013

I definately felt in love with America

Written on 9/29/13

Hey guys, Today's sunday.

And I am already sad because we are going to leave in just one week. By now I really love my hostfamily and they really let me feel like being a family member.
The bad thing is that we visited an Air Museum in Liberal today. I would have rather spent the time with my family but the sponsers decided it and we went there. The museum was okay. A bit boring like every museum but we saw hundreds of life-size planes and our guide was funny.
My hostmom told me before we went there they're always telling stories that say the museum is haunted by ghosts. And I really was curious to hear of some stories but when I asked our guide he just said he
didn't believe in that.So I was a little bit disappointed. After that we ate at Peachwaves and that was the best on our trip to liberal.
In the evening we went to Dobies' and had a cookout. That was pretty cool because everbody cooked at least one hot dog over the fire. But definately one of the best things I ate until now here in the U.S. was S'morse. Gosh that was sooo good ! That was fantastic !
For all my German readers to explain: S'morse is marshmallow with chocolate on bread sticks. I could have died for that because this was soo damn tasty! But besides the food we had a lot of fun. We played "Schweinchen in der Mitte" with a football and "Versteck-fangen" (hide & catch). That was fun. So we just came home and I felt asleep because it was an exhausting day.

Love ya.
Svea <3 :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen