Montag, 18. November 2013

Last stop: Denver

Hey Guys,

To shorten everything a bit I'll tell you everything what happened during the last days in Denver in one post.

Wednesday
We visited the Nature & Science Museum in Denver. That was funny because we saw a lot interesting things. After that we went to Mall to go shopping. I bought again some things at Hollister and Abercrombie &Fitch. Finally we visited the Harley Davidson Shop. There I bought a shot glass for my father. In the evening we went swimming again.

Thursday
We visited the Denver Art Museum. But that was boring. I've never been really interested in Art so for it was boring to look at hundreds of pictures. After that we went shopping in Downton Denver. There I bought something for my Mom and a Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt for my Dad. Finally we went to a restaurant to eat supper. When we were back at our hotel we went swimming like the days before. We just remembered that this was our very last day being here. We were still sad about leaving a second time.

Friday
After breakfast we said goodbye to our bus driver Mick and we were crying again. We lost the last part of Moscow we had. Even Mick who seemed alwas quiet and strong was sad to leave us. Then we left for the airport where we had to wait for our til we were allowed to check in and to go on board. The flight was hard and Saturday at about 10 o'clock we landed in Germany. I was a little glad to be at home but I was still mising my new home in the USA.

Thanks to everybody on my trip. Thanks to everybody who gave me something wonderful to remember. It was a great part of my life which also formed my character a bit better and made me more independent, more grown-up.


Your Svea <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen