Sonntag, 17. November 2013

Time to say hardly Goodbye

written on 10/08/13

“We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everyhwere.”  

Hey guys,

The day to leave is come. It's a sad day. I stood up in the morning with a weird feeling I never had before. How does it feel if you probably have to leave forever ? Leaving the people you learned to love, leaving the wonderful place you've been, leaving the fantastical weather, leaving the language you were used to talk, leaving the food you got to know, leaving everything you loved.
I never felt like this before.
It was hard to eat the last cinnamon rolls and to take my bag to the car to leave just the next moment. I finally took a picture of my family to remember them when I am back in Germany and we went to hte bus. Everybody took a lot of pictures and It was sad. I tried to don't cry but when Madilyn felt crying in my arms to say goodbye it was too late. I cried a lot and we were just hugging each other and taking the last pictures together. But at the end everybody had to sit in the bus wa to Denver.
Even when we already left Moscow we had lots of tears in our bus. The biggest mistake I did was that I heard the song "I'm coming home" togetherwith a friend. So we just kept on crying and crying and crying. Tears of pain. Tears of love. Tears of friendship.

After a while we calmed down. We just wanted to remember all the good things and not longer crying.
After 7 hours of driving bus we arrived in Denver again and visited the Denver Zoo. For supper we ate at Applebee's and at around 10 P.M. we went swimming because the hotel had a swimming pool.

Goodbye and see you

Svea ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen